Today many webmasters face the major problem of finding new and effective ways to get back links. Back links are simply incoming links to your website or web page. It is also helpful to rank your website in top 10 on search engine and enable you to keep track of other pages on the web that link to your posts. Many SEO firms use many techniques to create links and they have become some of the main building blocks to good SEO. Building quality back links is really an important step in SEO, however it is time consuming and you can say a very boring job as well.
You must put your efforts in QUALITY linking, while creating back links for your website. QUALITY linking is calculated by search engine like Google, by checking the relevancy of a site to a keyword. If inbound links are found on sites with unrelated content, they are considered less relevant. So you can say that higher the relevance of inbound links, the greater their quality. There are many ways to get QUALITY links for your website which are as follows:
1. Article Marketing: It is the effective and unique way to get back links and to drive more traffic to your website as well. It is a technique in which you have to write a good keyword and information rich article and then submit it on articles directories with link back to your website.
2. Create Blog:You can create your own blog related to your business theme or it must be similar to what your website is related to. After this you can offer the link exchange with your website link on other website. To create effective back links you can also post on other’s blogs with your website links.
3. Directory Submissions: The first thing you should do to get back links are directory submissions. Directory submission needs some points to keep in mind like right category selection, confirm placement links and do not link with directory that requires reciprocal links. It may help to increase page rank and back links as well.
4. Social Bookmarking: These sites allow anyone to share websites, media and content that they want others to see. It is the easiest way as you just need to register with some popular bookmarking sites and submit your content into it to get good back links. Your article headline should be eye catching and content should be fresh and unique.
5. Comment Posting: This is also known as content based links, you can post your comments on other’s blog with your website links, but to make sure comments should be thoughtful and interesting to draw people to your site.
6. Use Press Release: Make sure your press release should have link to your website. Keep in mind that press release should be latest news so that it acquire coverage form media resources too.
Hope above points will help you to get relevant number of back links which is an indication of the popularity and importance of your website. And whenever you trying to build back link, make sure to plan and manage first so that it will help you everything done properly and accurately.
Author Bio :- Kapil Garg is the CEO & co-founder of MyGadgetClub.com. A MBA with technology background. After working for 5 year in IT/Advertising and media I’m now with CNET Infosystem, A total web solutions provider company. Online marketing services include SEO Services India, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Lead Tracking and Online Reputation Management.