It appears like Asus has made some eager fans recently after releasing Asus Zenfone 6. It even figured out how to move up the positions of the cell phone industry within a year. With this, we can expect that Asus Zenfone 2 to be an immense hit among Smartphone users. The Zenfone 6 was the best gadget in Asus first batch of smartphones. Asus Zenfone 2 has huge shoes to fill. The new smartphone comes in three variations, and the one with 4 GB RAM costs more than twofold the Zenfone 5. We should see whether Asus Zenphone 2 champ in its line-up. Here are the reasons why you should have Asus Zenphone 2
- The Smartphone’s body case may be made of plastic, yet the metal brush covering gives it a look and feel of metal. Add to that the attractive shades of the smartphone, which comes in icy mass dark, osmium dark, and ceramic white, scarlet red and transparent gold. The plastic body case enhances the Smartphone’s light weight.
- Dissimilar to alternate smartphone, its volume and power buttons were put in an unexpected way. The power switch is put at the top-focus, while the volume and shade catch is set at the back of the smartphone. This keeps the client from squeezing pointless switches while utilizing the smartphone, and makes it less demanding for them to take photographs regardless of what camera they’re utilizing.
- As specified, the Zenfone 2 accompanies a 5.5-inch display. Alongside the size, the pixel ratio has additionally gone up.
- The Zenfone 2 comes in numerous confounding variations. The smartphone accompanies 32 GB inner capacity. Micros card supported up to 64 GB of extra. It is powered by the Intel Atom Z3580 chip.
- Asus has run with a 13 megapixel back camera with double LED streak. There’s a 5 megapixel front-confronting snapper for selfies and video calls. Asus claims that its PixelMaster innovation conveys brighter and definite shots in low-light conditions… On a brilliant day, the camera creates great snaps. On smartphone, the photographs look sharp with exact hues. At the point when seen on PC however, you can see the unnecessary visual commotion. Different elements incorporate Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and FM radio. A 3000 mAh battery gives juice to the smartphone.
- The Zenfone 2 runs with Android 5.0 Lollipop. The OS has organization’s ZenUI on top of it. The interface is all that much like how it was on the Zenfone 5. It now accompanies more hues and move impacts.
- The smartphone runs smooth. You won’t see the execution delay. You can run well more applications on the Zenfone 2.
- The double SIM handset underpins 4G LTE. The calls sounded clear. The 3000 mAh battery looks great. However, in our feature playback test, it kept going just for 8 hours. Under typical utilization, it keeps the smartphone running for not as much as a day and half.